At ICONO Serveis Culturals we always follow our slogan “Tailor made culture to enjoy your way”. We adapt to any need and we prepare every type of activity according to the requirements of each group.
Are you a company?
Incentives tourism forms part of an ideal business strategy to motivate staff and improve their work performance. At ICONO we have been working hard to reduce the time taken to organise incentive days. So we have created a range of activities aimed at companies and agencies with a collection of proposals that have always been well received by our clients.
What do we offer?
- A range of teambuilding activities focused on getting to know the culture and heritage of Barcelona.
- Official guides. Trained tourism professionals in all languages.
- Organised schedules so that everything runs smoothly and according to plan.
- Imagination and flexibility in our proposals, to adapt to the smallest details.
Our activities are designed to show you the local culture and heritage in a fun and entertaining way. WORKSHOPS, TEAMBUILDING ACTIVITIES, GUIDED VISITS AND GASTRONOMIC ACTIVITIES are just some examples of what we organise as part of the perfect way to discover Barcelona and its surroundings.
Are you a private group?
As well as our range of activities, at ICONO we offer the option to adapt any of our regular programmed visits to your specific needs See our regular activities specialising in themed routes and activities to museums and cultural institutions where we can adjust the day, time and language as required.
Also, in partnership with public institutions, we offer the possibility to enjoy group visits to some of the heritage centres and monuments in Catalonia:
- Ampúrias Archaeological Site
- Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery
- House of Canons of Santa Maria de Vilabertran
- The Iberian city of Ullastret
- History Museum of Catalonia
- Girona Art Museum
- Santa Caterina Pharmacy
- Girona History Museum
- Archaeological Museum of Catalonia (MAC Barcelona)
- Archaeological Museum of Catalonia (MAC Girona)
- Settlement of Olèrdola
- Palau Moja
- Subaquatic Archaeological Centre of Catalonia (CASC)
Any questions? Ask us!
Send us a message or ask about our activities. We’d love to help!