An exclusive way to discover the Camp Nou Stadium
Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting
Every Monday and Thursday from March 23rd to October 31st.
Departure: 10AM (we ask to stay 15 minutes before)
Duration: 3:30 hours aprox.
Starting Point: JULIA TRAVEL – Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
Final Point: F.C. BARCELONA MUSEUM
Language: English and Spanish
- The F.C. Barcelona history is showed to its visitors in a unique place that will delight any football lover.
- The trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets. The 23 Liga and the 5 Champions League trophies are shown majestically in the museum.
- Any football fan’s dream comes true as they jump to the Camp Nou pitch and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium.
- Air conditioned motor
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer.
- Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only).
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum.
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of two tapas and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink.
- Transfer from F.C.B Museum to city center.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5 and ends at Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact, 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show